29 September 2010

Late, As Usual

Well, not usually. I'm not late normally.  That's a bit awkward as everything in Texas theoretically goes slower, but I'm still on East Coast speed.  But yes, it's been nearly a month since the last blog, which must be remedied.

I've been devoured by school.  Classes are going well, but the Taskmaster's class has become an episode of Survivor -- who will be eliminated?  Who can't take another day without their phone or their chocolate peanut butter cupcakes?  Starting at 12, one dropped once he saw the syllabus, another was in all my classes and dropped them all, both girls dropped, and then there was a meltdown last class during book reviews.  So it's me and six boys playing academic hardball.

I have not changed much since my elementary school days.

I've managed to get some other small things done around apartment, like cleaning, repairs, and getting my bookcases up!  Huzzah.  That was a project two weeks in the making due to the hectic reading pace I have to maintain.  Week after next is a happy exam in my 18th century England class...which I have some minor anxiety about, but as long as I remember warming pans and whorehouses, I think I'm set.

Still trying to finish reading this week's work for Witchcraft class.  I have no idea where my time went.  Ah well.  Off I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment